As well as developing technical expertise, the apprenticeship model of learning fast tracks skills in teamwork, creativity, leadership and problem-solving – all of which are integral to successful, future-proofed careers.
What are Taster Time sessions?
Taster Time sessions are free to attend and are held to coincide with the Generation Apprenticeship competition from March to May. Taster sessions may be during the day or evening, and will generally be for between 1-3 hours. The aim of a Taster Time session is to showcase apprenticeships and industries available through apprenticeship to potential recruits, their families, friends and teachers.
Taster Sessions will be delivered by Generation Apprenticeship Teams, businesses and training organisations sharing key insights that help create more value in the choices around apprenticeship.
Who is a Taster Session for?
- Are you a school leaver or a parent wondering about next steps?
- Are you someone who wants to get back into work?
- Are you in a career and ready for a change?
- Are you a career advisor who needs up-to-date signposting?
- Are you a company or a business owner who offers apprenticeships and can benefit from a national platform to promote those apprenticeships?
- Are you a company or a business owner who might benefit from offering apprenticeships but are unsure about how you can get involved?
Find an activity near you here. We want everyone to benefit from the opportunities in apprenticeship and please keep checking in as our activity finder will continue to be updated.